Wotton + Kearney is pleased to have 23 senior lawyers featured in the 2022 edition of Best Lawyers Australia and New Zealand. We received 35 listings in total across a range of insurance law and litigation categories. Recognition in Best Lawyers is based on peer review and feedback from leading lawyers on the professional abilities of their colleagues within the same legal practice and location. Our full listing is below. Congratulations to you all.
Recognised Lawyers – Australia & New Zealand
- Mark Anderson – Privacy and Data Security law
- Aimee Credin – Insurance Law, Litigation
- Sophie Lucas – Insurance Law
- Rebecca Scott – Insurance Law
- Raisa Conchin – Insurance Law, Professional Malpractice Litigation
- Paul Spezza – Personal Injury Litigation
- Brooke Jacobs – Insurance Law
- Andrew Brennan – Insurance Law
- Cain Jackson – Class Action Litigation, Insurance Law, Professional Malpractice Litigation
- Nick Lux – Professional Malpractice Litigation
- Edward O’Brien – Insurance Law
- Andrew Seiter – Personal Injury Litigation
- Robin Shute – Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation
- Belinda Henningham – Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation, Product Liability Litigation
- David Kearney – Insurance Law
- Andrew Moore – Insurance Law, Professional Malpractice Litigation
- Sean O’Connor – Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation
- Wes Rose – Insurance law, Professional Malpractice Litigation
- Katie Shanks – Insurance Law
- Charles Simon – Insurance Law, Personal Injury Litigation
- Antony Holden – Insurance Law
- Adam Holloway – Accident Compensation Law, Health Care Law
- Sean O’Sullivan – Arbitration and Mediation
The home of fresh thinking about key insurance topics by subject matter experts from around the world.
We curate our thought leadership around the insurance topics that matter most.
We anticipate issues and opportunities for clients and share our future-focused insights in this annual report.